SFO houses a unique and discreet network of family offices, HNWI, business owners, prominent families, as well as private wealth professionals, and financial products facilitators across a wealth of industries and products.
Newly wealthy families and individuals can leverage the established expertise of some of our members when looking to set up their own family investment platform. SFO lends support for educational and social reform programs as well as philanthropic endeavors
This network can be used for:
- Trading investment ideas
- Diligence on players in an industry by market reputation (the “have you worked with them” test)
- Co-investment on projects
- Seeing alpha products or return generating investments
- Private and off market deals and sales
- Sharing of invested products – opening of trading books
- Knowledge of a specified industry. (Family A in mining can advise Family B in real estate on a mining investment)
- Championing philanthropic or social programs
- Discussing management of family office
- Trust set up, overseas investment
- Recreational interests (cigars, yachting, golf)
SFO allows its members to choose the level and type of involvement with other families.